Healthcare service providers who wish to participate in the Elderly Health Care Voucher Scheme should enrol with the Department of Health in advance. Those who have successfully enrolled in the Scheme will be issued with the Scheme Logo for display outside their practices for identification. They will also be provided a username, a personal password and a security token for accessing the eHealth System (Subsidies).
The healthcare service providers practising in private sector eligible to enrol in the Elderly Health Care Voucher Scheme are: medical practitionersNote, registered Chinese medicine practitioners, dentists, chiropractors, registered nurses, enrolled nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, radiographers, medical laboratory technologists and optometrists (Part I of the register). Medical practitioners are also eligible to enrol in the Vaccination Subsidy Schemes and Primary Care Directory. Dentists and Chinese Medicine Practitioners are also eligible to enrol in Primary Care Directory. Forms and documents related to enrolment are provided below:
- Covering Notes for Application to Enrol in the Health Care Voucher Scheme, Vaccination Subsidy Schemes and Primary Care Directory
- Application Form
- Authority for Payment to a Bank
- Enrolment Guide
- Mailing Check List
- Health Care Voucher Scheme – Definitions, and Terms and Conditions of Agreement, and Proper Practices
- Primary Care Directory - Disclaimer and Terms and Conditions
- Vaccination Subsidy Scheme - Definitions, Terms and Conditions of Agreement, and Schedule
- Vaccination Subsidy Scheme - Definitions, Terms and Conditions of Agreement, and Schedule (Supplementary Agreement)
- Residential Care Home Vaccination Programme – Definition , Terms and Conditions of Agreement, and Schedule
Eligible healthcare service providers can enrol in these schemes/programme through electronic application. Please click the icon below to make enrolment application through the eHealth System (Subsidies).
"Scan QR Code" in WeChat and tap "..." to share.