Making Voucher Claims
Verify the Identity of the Elderly Person
Verify the elderly person’s identity by checking against the particulars on his/her Hong Kong Identity Card or Certificate of Exemption and ensure that he/she is the one holding the identity document.
Login to eHealth System (Subsidies)
Enrolled healthcare service provider can click the following icon to login the eHealth System (Subsidies).
To access the user manual, please click the following link.
Search and Retrieve the Elderly Person's eHealth (Subsidies) Account
Retrieve the account record (Choose the Hong Kong Identity Card Symbol of the elderly person according to the symbol on his/her Hong Kong Identity Card, then request the elderly person to insert Hong Kong Identity Card into the Smart ID Card reader. Under exceptional circumstance where Smart ID Card reader cannot be used, input the Hong Kong Identity Card number and date of birth of the elderly person.)
Creating eHealth (Subsidies) Account for Elderly Person
(Only for the eligible elderly person who is using vouchers for the first time)
- Explain to the elderly person the purpose of collecting data, and obtain consent to create account.
- Input the required data of the elderly person.
- Declare through the relevant system screen that the necessary consent has been obtained.
- Temporary eHealth (Subsidies) Account is created.
- Verbally confirm with the elderly person the voucher amount to be used. If the Vouchers of his/her spouse are used, verify the information of the spouse by checking the copy of Hong Kong Identity Card (or Certificate of Exemption, if applicable) (including inputting the symbol(s) of the Hong Kong Identity Card).
- Input required information (service date, reason for visit, voucher amount to be claimed, net service fee charged and contact telephone no. of the elderly person, etc.).
- Ask the elderly person to insert his/her Hong Kong Identity Card into the Smart ID Card reader to express consent to using the specified amount of vouchers (in exceptional circumstances where Smart ID Card Reader cannot be used, the elderly person, or his/her guardian where appropriate, should be asked to sign the consent form).
- Check the information inputted and verify completion of all necessary actions.
- Print and give the “Notice on Use of Health Care Voucher” to the elderly person for retention and then submit the claim through the system.
- In the case of using paper consent form, record the transaction number on the signed consent form and keep original copy of the signed consent form for future inspection.
"Scan QR Code" in WeChat and tap "..." to share.